Disable Removal of filtered files?

dbminter

I need to disable the Removal of filtered files by ImgBurn.  It wants to remove 3 Thumbs.db files from 3 different subdirectories, but the files are required to get the software to work.  It's a DVD-ROM software disc and needs those DB files.  Otherwise, the software won't even install.

Thanks!

Interestingly enough, it worked, regardless.  :) I checked the burned result and the previously filtered out files were there.

However, it may have been precisely what I needed.  I said it was a DVD-ROM installer but it was actually the data portion installed on a DVD Video.  While it was an installer and needed those files, the disc was a DVD Video.  So, maybe that's why it worked.

I already had those Options checked and the files were still being filtered.  So, the options I found were what I was looking for.  What you suggested wouldn't have helped.

Yes, if you started with DVD Video disc than what you did was correct as that rule apply to DVD Video disc content to only let what's needed on DVD Video disc.

Good to know you sorted out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.