Sign in to follow this  
Movie Junkie

Buying a Pair of Pants

Ain't that the truth..................... :lol:

Note - she never makes it to The Gap.

Regards

if i dont let her go shopping in EVERY shop, i dont make it to "THE" gap either :lol:

This actually goes into the far more hidden meanings of gender and pants. For instance, notice how easily it is to get a man to a pair of pants... he's also the one most likely to take them off quicker? :albert:

if i dont let her go shopping in EVERY shop, i dont make it to "THE" gap either :lol:

Bwahahahahaha =))

Note - she never makes it to The Gap.

Regards

I thought i was seeing things until you mentioned it. :-)

lmao :D

That almost made me chit in my pants, cause I was just telling Amber the other day that same point! Men go in, get what they came for, then leave. Women gotta visit every store while they are there!

Edited by jmet

And you have more experience than most men when it come to replacing "soiled" pants jmet.......

:lol:

I have learned to run in and run out, cause you never know when its gonna hit ya! lmao :D

If I'm not in to big of a hurry, sometimes I stop in Victorias Secret. hysterical.gif

I have learned to run in and run out, cause you never know when its gonna hit ya! lmao :D
You sayin you got the runs?

Again?

Regards

You sayin you got the runs?

Again?

I'm afraid so! Heck, I had to move my computer closer to my bathroom for those real emergencies!

You know, I've often thought, one day, when the technology gets cheap enough and the software FINALLY made for the average user to set it up with relatively little difficulty, e.g. 10,000 years from now :D that home networking will enable small terminals to exist in the bathroom of the home. You what they say? Garbage in, garbage out! =))

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.