I'm not sure if this is a bug or just my lack of knowledge. In trying to create a CD-R with a directory structure of greater than 8, ImgBurn does not properly recurse the directories.
Here are the exact steps.
1. I downloaded a software upgrade that unzips to the required directory structure needed to create a upgrade CD.
2. Unzip the file to a current upgrade location that was 4 directories deep.
3. The file contained a few files that were nine directories deep (in addition to the 4 where I stored the "root" directory
4. Fired up ImageBurn and set the advanced ISO9660 setting as shown below
5. Ran the calculate, with the 4th directory as root and image burn found all the directories but only one file.
6. Burned disk anyway and sure enough all the directories were there but no files
7. Decided to take my "root" directory for the CD structure I wanted and copy it to C:\
8. Reran ImgBurn with all the same setting
9. Result is all directories and files were then properly added.
Hope someone can shed a bit of light on this problem.