Tickmarks on front page

BiZaA

When I need to format a disc, I can't access the tickmarks for close program, eject and close computer before the program has finished formatting. This implies that I have to return to the computer and place the tickmarks 10 - 20 mins later or accept the computer starts playing the content of the disc.

With tickmarks on the front page the burning process would be one single action.

Maybe the front page would be more crowded and less pretty, but for me more functional.

Format needs to be done only once on brand new media. After that you can just overwrite the data. If you use other program to burn that media then it may lose its formatted status.

You can preset the close program/shutdown computer settings in Tools -> Settings -> Build and/or Write tab, depending which mode you're using. As for ejecting the tray it's in the Device tab in the Settings.

Format needs to be done only once on brand new media. After that you can just overwrite the data. If you use other program to burn that media then it may lose its formatted status.

You can preset the close program/shutdown computer settings in Tools -> Settings -> Build and/or Write tab, depending which mode you're using. As for ejecting the tray it's in the Device tab in the Settings.

I thought the best thing to do was formatting every time I wrote new data to the RW disks. The possibility to put the tickmarks in settings is something I had not discovered.

Thaks for the help :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.