ImgBurn at last .....

KSN

Dear LUK and the old gang,

Welcome back !!! I can't express how cool it is to have you guys back. Since you left it hasn't been the same. I found myself wandering the other forums like a lost child. Looking for what I used to have. I'm so glad that ImgBurn is up and running. It feels like I've found home .... lol.

Q: Before installing ImgBurn, should I uninstall DVDD?

Q: Can I keep both, DVDD & ImgBurn? The only reason I'm even comtemplating on keeping both is cuz DVDS can automatically call up DVDD to finish the job. I'll keep ImgBurn (if it can co-exist with DVDD) just in case I run into a film that DVDD can't handle.

Thanks in advance.

Once again, :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: LUK, welcome back, dude.

P.S. ImgBurn was announced just today October 4th, a day after my birthday. It feels like I just received another present. Great timing .... lol .....

Hey KSN, welcome back man, missed that feline ava of yours. IMG and DVDD can coincide togeather great. I'm using DVDD first :shifty: and then moving the files into IMG to see how the burning engine has improved. Also PgcEdit newest version 0.6.1 is compatible with IMG :D .

People will just have to do some experimenting with the proggie to find out just how good it is as a burning engine. Good to see you again....... :w00t::w00t::lol:

wow naked tits for avatars and f word floating around ...seems like the wild west forums.

Given the amount of dickheads on the internet these days, including those in popular backup forums, it's not surprising. The amount of experts (on any given subject), seems to be growing at an alarming rate. What else can one do but swear?

... Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.

- Mark Twain

Q: Can I keep both, DVDD & ImgBurn? The only reason I'm even comtemplating on keeping both is cuz DVDS can automatically call up DVDD to finish the job. I'll keep ImgBurn (if it can co-exist with DVDD) just in case I run into a film that DVDD can't handle.
Perhaps this guide will be of some assistance KSN - http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=131

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.