help me before i kill something!

drstyx

I don't know where else to turn, I did this before, but fu-- if I can remember how I did it. I have downloaded great recovery program but it i worthless because I can't burn it right. I want to kill myself, I can't use this program to make anything bootable. I think I saw a tutorial somewhere, I have tried everywhere on google, I am about to loose my damn mind. My wife is about to divorce me, I can't fix her computers and I am spending too much time trying to. Please help me before I hurt someone I love.

DRSTYX

ubcd4win is already bootable; all you need to do is burn it to a CD at the slowest speed available :)

No, I must be doing something wrong because it isn't working. I though there was a tutorial somewhere that has instructions on how to do this. Please help me find this.

ubcd4win is already bootable; all you need to do is burn it to a CD at the slowest speed available :)

No, I must be doing something wrong because it isn't working. I though there was a tutorial somewhere that has instructions on how to do this. Please help me find this.

Goog Lord, I feel like a complete idiot. The iso, is the thing to burn. I don't have to expand it or change it. Sorry for all my stupidity. Thank you for you help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.