0e029aff4af22374m.png

Here is log:

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 - Log

; sobota, 30 maj 2009, 16:33:26

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 15:11:28 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 15:11:28 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Dodatek Service Pack 2)

I 15:11:28 Total Physical Memory: 523

W 15:19:01 Failed to Write Sectors 533696 - 533727 - Reason: Logical Unit Communication CRC Error (ULTRA-DMA/32)

You have DMA issues.

Make sure the drive is configured as 'Master' and at the end of the cable. Make sure it's a decent 80 wire one too and change it for testing purposes.

Update your motherboard chipset drivers and also the controller drives where appropriate.

Finally, follow the DMA post in the FAQ.

In Device Manager you've removed the controllers, not the drive, right?

Right.

Make sure the drive is configured as 'Master' and at the end of the cable. Make sure it's a decent 80 wire one too and change it for testing purposes

Damn, I'm newbie in drivers topic, and sorry, but I have no idea how to chceck it.

Edited by killus13

Damn, I'm newbie in drivers topic, and sorry, but I have no idea how to chceck it.

You have "IDE" drives installed . They show up in your logfile where I've highlighted in red:

I 15:12:33 Destination Device: [1:0:0] HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4167B DL13 (E:) (ATA)

An IDE drive is either a master or a slave and there are 3 connections on an IDE ribbon cable that connects to your motherboard. One with be plugged into the mother board. One is for a slave drive and the other is for the master drive. (It's just the way it works). As a general rule, the master will be plugged into the very end of the ribbon cable. A slave drive usually connects in the middle.... unless you've got a HP or ComPaq... but that's another story.

Have a look at the link below to clear things up a bit.

http://freepctech.com/pc/001/installing_ide_devices.shtml

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.