That Bastard Bush is at it Again.

Movie Junkie

I wonder if the King George (whom I won't refer to as an asshole) has any interests in Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., which is the company hired to do these searches. You know, if you or I did some of the shit George and his kronies are pulling, it would be called treason! How much deeper can he put his country? Our forefathers and all the Ameicans who died in all the wars to preserve this country have to be rolling over in their graves. I wonder if George likes what he sees in the mirror every morning?

Edited by bill7621

I wonder if the King George (whom I won't refer to as an asshole) has any interests in Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., which is the company hired to do these searches. You know, if you or I did some of the shit George and his kronies are pulling, it would be called treason! How much deeper can he put his country? Our forefathers and all the Ameicans who died in all the wars to preserve this country have to be rolling over in their graves. I wonder if George likes what he sees in the mirror every morning?
I am willing to bet the proverable house and car that he is lining his pockets with money given to him "under the table" from all of these foreign countries that he wants to use.

Btw...even if you won't, I will.

GEORGE BUSH IS AN ASSHOLE!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.