Errors Errors Errors

rainyhaven

I'm trying to burn a .dvd file using imgburn on a memorex DVD+R DL disk.

It buffers to 100%, and device buffer gets to 4%. Then I get a popup error saying:

errori.gif

This is the info:

PBDS DVD+-RW DS-8W1P BD1B (ATA)

Current Profile: DVD+R DL

Disc Information:

Erasable: No

Free Sectors: 3,827,520

Free Space: 7,838,760,960 bytes

Free Time: 850:35:45 (MM:SS:FF)

Supported Write Speeds: 2.4x

DVD

Edited by rainyhaven

I 19:13:03 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 2.4x)

I 19:13:03 Destination Media Sectors: 3,827,520

That disc was damaged in a previous failed burn. You could try with a brand new blank but it doesn't seem that your burner support that media: notice how it shows only 2.4x available when that media is 8x rated.

You could try burning that with other burners but it would be better if you used Verbatim 2.4x blanks and/or a normal-size external burner.

I 19:13:03 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 2.4x)

I 19:13:03 Destination Media Sectors: 3,827,520

That disc was damaged in a previous failed burn. You could try with a brand new blank but it doesn't seem that your burner support that media: notice how it shows only 2.4x available when that media is 8x rated.

You could try burning that with other burners but it would be better if you used Verbatim 2.4x blanks and/or a normal-size external burner.

How about 2.4x Memorex blanks?

And how can you tell that it a previous attempt was unsuccessful?

You can try the 2.4x memorex if you want but there's a pretty big chance they won't work. And I know it was damaged in a previously failed burn because the number of sectors is wrong.

So there's nothing else wrong? If I get Verbatim everything looks like it should work?

And meanwhile I can't do anything with this 20 pack of Memorex?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.