Donating via PayPal

Joerg

First of all let me thank you for bringing your great burning engine back! And the best thing is: I just ordered my Dual Layer bruner and was really worried how to create discs with the layer break bit at the right position. The day after I ordered the burner ImgBurn was released. Great timing! :):D:)

Now about donating. I was considering to donate about 10$ to you to thank you for all your hard work on this great program. However, if I click on the Paypal-logo there's an input field where I can insert how much I want to donate and below that it says "shipping 0?". So I'm wondering in what currency the amount I enter in that field will be - the 0? lets me assume it's in pound, but if I make a mistake entering the value, I get a message which tells me "For example, if the amount is $5.00 USD, you would enter 5.00."

Of course I tried just entering a value and going to the next page, but that is already the one to enter my credit card data. And I won't do that until I know how much (i.e. in what currentcy) I'm actually donating, I won't do it. So please help me out, so I can send you your well-deserved donation.

When dvddecrypter went good-bye there were many comments about people wanting to donate for that program but were no longer able to. Well that handicap no longer exists so it's all about perspective as to which program your donating for even though officially it's for imgburn.

When dvddecrypter went good-bye there were many comments about people wanting to donate for that program but were no longer able to. Well that handicap no longer exists so it's all about perspective as to which program your donating for even though officially it's for imgburn.

I was one of these people. I was afraid of donating to the old PayPal addie because of the DVDD site takeover. I wanted to give one last donation for a job well done. Well, it looks like the job wasn't "done" after all but has morphed into a new creation. It's great to see a lot of familiar "faces" at this forum from all the other sites I've visited. It's been educational and I'm still amazed at the generosity among this community. I d/ld DVDD for about a year before actually using the program and made my donation at each update. Within a month after my first use, the inquisition had begun and I scrambled to print every guide of DVDD and DVDS I could find on the web. I hope there won't be any late-night knocks on the door to you admins out there but I'm not taking any chances! I will PayPal the requested $2 plus $20 for the legal fund. Thanks to a great product and to all those who continue to help the newbies! ddloopings, you deserve some love, too! Let us know if we can donate to you as well...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.