Write Image File From Disc

Kiriashi

Good evening, I was just now trying to make a backup copy of Age of Kings, so I loaded ImgBurn and told it to Write Image File From Disc, and after a while of say "loading sectors" it gave me this error:

errori.png

What am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix this.

Thanks,

Kiriashi.

So how am I supposed to make a backup of my game?

If you bought ImgBurn from the assholes on the net that are promoting it as a game/dvd/cd/video/audio/tape/lp/ and anything else your heart desires copying program...then you got totally and completely screwed in the process. ImgBurn is a burning program, period. We do not support ripping here, we do not discuss the various methods used for copying any data other than that which you have created. If you bought the program, contact ClickBank and get your $$$ back as soon as you can. There are many threads on this forum that deal with the blatant rip-off of this program.

No I downloaded this program for free, but I bought Age of Empires and the CD is getting scratched up and I wanna make a copy, I don't see how thats so wrong..

I don't have an opinion either way about ripping or burning any data...I just don't care what other people do with it. That being said, we do not discuss it here on this forum...period. There are a lot of forums dedicated to the various programs and methods of ripping any data from any form of media, you just have to find them and I would suggest that you start with a Google search. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.