white screen when tryin to play 360 game

cein

ok I am makin a backup copy of cod5. I'm using imgburn and abgx360 to check it. Everything looks good with abgx360, and imgburn i even verify it. but when i put it in the 360 is comes up as play dvd, and when i click it, it dose the 360 logo load then goes to a white screen that says to put it in a 360, in a lot of different languages. here is my imgburn log. plz help.

I 12:12:47 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 12:12:47 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 12:12:47 Total Physical Memory: 2,078,444 KB - Available: 1,244,600 KB

I 12:12:47 Initialising SPTI...

I 12:12:47 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 12:12:47 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW and 1 DVD

I see no problem with the burn itself, it burnt and verified the disc just fine.

One of the other write speeds might give you a higher quality burn with your drive/firmware/media combo though.

Update the firmware on the drive and try one of the other supported write speeds. http://www.firmwarehq.com/Lite-On/LH-20A1H/files.html

Then test the burn via a 4x speed disc quality / pipo scan in DVDInfoPro, CDSpeed or Opti Drive Control and see how high / low the burn quality actually is.

Let me answer this one LUK since I was an xbox 360 support agent for the EMEA. My friend this is not a an issue with imgburn or your abg. Although I do not encourage copying your DVDs (you can install your games on your console and leave the disc inside just to read the DRM file and u can save your precious disc this option is a perk of the NXE dashboard).

Anyway back to our issue. This is an issue with xbox 360 drive (error reading disc to play this game put in an xbox 360 in multiple languages) call the xbox 360 support line or refer to microsoft's online tech support support.xbox.com.

Regards

Let me answer this one LUK since I was an xbox 360 support agent for the EMEA. My friend this is not a an issue with imgburn or your abg. Although I do not encourage copying your DVDs (you can install your games on your console and leave the disc inside just to read the DRM file and u can save your precious disc this option is a perk of the NXE dashboard).

Anyway back to our issue. This is an issue with xbox 360 drive (error reading disc to play this game put in an xbox 360 in multiple languages) call the xbox 360 support line or refer to microsoft's online tech support support.xbox.com.

Regards

thank you for your help will try and see what i can do thank you again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.