Set a File System default

theMediaman

I've searched to see if this is already an option, but I couldn't find it. I'll post in this forum so that it might be added as a feature going forward if it hasn't been already.

At work I usually burn DVD video discs and Blu-ray video discs, and the occasional data DVD. I LOVE the feature that automatically detects and switches between ISO9660 + UDF (1.02) and UDF (2.50) before burning.

However, when I burn a data disc, I sometimes forget to set it to a widely adopted format like ISO9660+UDF(1.02). If the last thing I burned before a data disc was a Blu-ray video disc then the data disc will burn as UDF 2.50. It shows up fine on my computer, but not on some Windows XP systems nor older versions of OS X.

Would it be possible to set an option so that the file system always defaults to the same Data Type, File System and UDF Revision (but definitely keep the VIDEO_TS/BDMV Content Prompts!)?

Configure it how you want it by default and then save it as a project called 'ImgBurn.ibb' in the same folder as the exe.

You can edit the ibb manually in notepad to remove any settings you DO actually want it to remember - so going by what you've said above, you could actually just have an IBB with a handful of settings in it.

Not ideal, I know, but it might just do for now :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.