OVERBURNING"This function is activated by default

"Overburning" This feature is enabled by default.

Many of us came to "ImgBurn" for this function.

Once installed, look for the function and "NOT FOUND!"

My suggestion is that for the next version, add in:> Recording Options <:

If needed extra space, ImgBurn will activate this function, and seek their approval to continue.

----------

Sorry. I do not speak English. Translation for "Google". I hope to be understood correctly.

Thank you very much for this great software.

It does it automatically?? Wow! This is the first time I've heard about it! I don't like to overburn because the media I can buy is always crappy (and because the only two times I've tried it resulted in coasters in Nero), but it's nice to know now how ImgBurn overburns (Heh!). Ooooh, I actually could have tried to overburn on a dvd I made the other day: I was only 1MB over the limit! Hehehe :D

Overburning isn't really something you 'do', it's something you don't prevent.

I try not to prevent anyone doing anything (unless there's zero change of it working).

Nero has a checkbox you have to tick to enable overburning (so it doesn't flat out block you from attempting the burn), ImgBurn just pops up a message saying it probably won't fit on the disc and you click 'Yes' or 'No' depending on if you want to try anyway or not.

Whether or not the overburn succeeds depends on your drive/firmware/media combo. Some are better than others, some don't let you do it at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.