xbox

cwebb

I downloaded imgburn and im trying to write prototype the xbox 360 game to a dvd+rDL disk i write the .iso file onto the disk but when i put the disk into my xbox it says mixed media. my xbox is hacked so it can read these but my cousins gave me UFC for it alrdy and it works but idk whatswrong can u help me

I downloaded imgburn and im trying to write prototype the xbox 360 game to a dvd+rDL disk i write the .iso file onto the disk but when i put the disk into my xbox it says mixed media. my xbox is hacked so it can read these but my cousins gave me UFC for it alrdy and it works but idk whatswrong can u help me

pm me, i'll let you know whats up

pm me, i'll let you know whats up

so what do i do?

You need to set a layerbreak for Xbox games in imgBurn or the easiest and best option is to get hold of a small well known program for xbox backups called abgx360. v1.0.1 (latest version). If you wanna link pm me, but just google it, you'll find it. YOU NEED THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!. It will check your iso is stealthed properly and will also create a .dvd file alongside your .iso to use easily with imgburn.

yea dude give me whatever i need i wanna play prototype so bad

You need to set a layerbreak for Xbox games in imgBurn or the easiest and best option is to get hold of a small well known program for xbox backups called abgx360. v1.0.1 (latest version). If you wanna link pm me, but just google it, you'll find it. YOU NEED THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!. It will check your iso is stealthed properly and will also create a .dvd file alongside your .iso to use easily with imgburn.

ive used 8 disks alrdy trying to figure it out and i cnt keep wasting them like this

ive used 8 disks alrdy trying to figure it out and i cnt keep wasting them like this

and do u hvae a yahoo or aim we ca talk in so its faster?

Sheesh!!!!! :o check your pms :whistling:

okay this is the dumbest question evere

where do i find my pms umm i made this thing 5 mins ago

Sheesh!!!!! :o check your pms :whistling:

okay this is the dumbest question evere

where do i find my pms umm i made this thing 5 mins ago

Right Hand corner TOP OF WEBSITE click your NAME (Once) scroll down to Messenger ()

Edited by So Solid Jedi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.