Simple feature to add: resizable GUI

kijoshua

I assume the non-resizable GUI is just a carry-over from very early versions? Please anchor the GUI components to the sides of the window and allow for resizing. In all the years of using ImgBurn, I've never been able to see all the filenames in the build view. I can only ever see part of the paths of the first few files I'm going to burn. As much as I love ImgBurn, this problem is like having a broken headlight on your brand new car.

I was already aware of the green arrow expand thing, but I have plenty of screen space to spare... "click to see the rest" isn't nearly as convenient as being able to maximize the program and be done with it.

I was not aware that I could expand/shrink the file list view by double clicking. This will probably be my favorite workaround from now on. I've never used the Disc Layout Editor much, but I can see how that would be another reasonable workaround. But the point is that it is trivial to allow a GUI to resize. It most definitely isn't a showstopping problem, but it was simple enough to submit a feature request.

It's not trivial when there are like 11 layers of controls to anchor down and 10 of those layers are perfectly fine as they are... I don't want it resizable.

Advanced build mode was introduced for people that need to see exactly what they're doing, the other mode is really just designed to be quick/basic/easy where all you're adding is a single folder (and perhaps the subfolders are then pulled in automatically).

The window itself scrolls left and right and tooltips display the full name of anything that can't be displayed in full without scrolling. You already know about expanding the box.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.