CD boot selector?

dbminter

I've been trying to remember/find a software package I had heard of a while back and gave a throw. It was some kind of boot selector for bootable CD's. You could put multiple bootable images on the CD and select the one you wanted at boot time. There were also several customization options to control how the boot worked, what loaded and didn't, etc.

Can anyone think of what this might have been? I'm thinking something along the lines of Hiren Boot CD?

I've been trying to remember/find a software package I had heard of a while back and gave a throw. It was some kind of boot selector for bootable CD's. You could put multiple bootable images on the CD and select the one you wanted at boot time. There were also several customization options to control how the boot worked, what loaded and didn't, etc.

Can anyone think of what this might have been? I'm thinking something along the lines of Hiren Boot CD?

sounds like a good idea. Did it work well?

Once I find out what it was, I'll let you know. :lol: I think it worked fairly well, however, it wasn't a newbie setup, that's for sure. Very technical stuff if you wanted to do something beyond the default templates it included. However, that said, it did include a lot of templates for many situations, so, it gets points for that. From them, I was able to learn how to edit it down to select one on its own, etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.