Blank DVD's question

STORM171977

Yea, I had just bought some Verbatim DVD-R disks on recomendation from here and my computer will not read them. Is there a reason for it. I put a memorex DVD-R and imgburn worked just fine but I cannot get anything to work at all when I put in a Verbatim disk. I'd post an example but it just sits there and does nothing. The disks are the same. Both are 4.7gb go, 16X speed vitesse, 120min. Any suggestions?

What does the message in the status bar say?

Get a screenshot of the main window when one of the discs is in the drive and you're in Write mode please.

Well, I can't get a screenshot for some reason. Anyways, when I put a Verbatim disk in it'll act like it's trying to read it. It reads, "Logical Unit is in process of becoming ready." Then after awhile it reads, "Device not ready(Medium Not Present - Tray Closed)."

I put a memorex dvd in and it jumps all the way to "ready" and I'm good to go.

If you use read mode can it show the disc info in the right panel then for those Verbatims?

If that works - copy and paste the info from the disc information window into a posting window here.

Here's a weird thing. I switched to READ mode and then back to WRITE and it all came up. That's weird.

Edited by STORM171977

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.