which media question tyg02 or tyg03

zfactor

i recently finished both spindles of my older tyg02 stuff i had. i am temtped to try out the newer tyg03 stuff but am reading mixed reviews around everywhere. id like to order maybe a 600 pack from supermedia store. they have both on sale right now at almost the same price i think a 2$ difference between them. which should i get for the best possible burns and overall quality? should i go for the 02's again or take advantage of my newer model burners and get the 03's for when i want to burn things a bit faster mostly data stuff i ALWAYS burn movies and games at 8x. when i bought last time i bought 2 of the 600 packs and have finally ran out so its time to stock up again.

what would you guys buy i trust luk's and others opinions here. i also am using 7240s, 203b, 7200s etc all mostly newer model burners capable of using either disc. but so many people saying tyg03 is junk??? true or not. please someone respond asap i want to buy them on sale at supermediastore before they go off sale.

thank you for your time.

The only time I've used genuine ones are from Verbatim +R 16x Made in Japan almost two years ago. They have been tricky to find for me after that, but I will get some of the 16x JVC packaged ones to try but I haven't got them yet.

This are the scans from that time that I have and this was burnt with an Optiarc AD-7200A at 12x speed.

post-20-12694061406.png

This one with TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223F SB00 (that firmware was a joke) at 12x speed.

post-20-12694061414.png

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223F SB00 at max speed 22x.

post-20-126940614212.png

post-20-126940868345.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.