Video game icon loses his mind!

dbminter

I am no longer certain :unsure: of the mental states behind the creators of the Metal Gear Solid games. Take these images from Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence.

Now, I thought the purpose of camoflague paint was to hide, to blend in, and NOT advertise you're an enemy agent with the U.S. army:

http://www.konami.com/gs/uploads/JZw081205201224.jpg

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY...

http://www.konami.com/gs/uploads/txo081205201225.jpg

GOOD GOD! IT'S A WALKING BOX! :o

http://www.konami.com/gs/uploads/oaK081205201226.jpg

:wacko:

:lol:

I think the first and second pics are the unlockable extra's for completing the game mate and the walking box is a disguise so that you can use enemy transports to get to different missions or areas.

=))

Which game is that from ? I have Sons of liberty and Snake Eater but they have a habit of releasing a slightly different version some time after the original release with "subsistence" tacked on.....

:lol:

I think the first and second pics are the unlockable extra's for completing the game mate and the walking box is a disguise so that you can use enemy transports to get to different missions or areas.

=))

Which game is that from ? I have Sons of liberty and Snake Eater but they have a habit of releasing a slightly different version some time after the original release with "subsistence" tacked on.....

Oh, I am quite familiar with the game series. ;) I owned the first NES Metal Gear when it was new. (Subsistence will give me the first chance to play the real Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2.) In fact, I have a "record" in The Twin Galaxies Book Of Video Game And Pinball Records for Metal Gear 2: Snake's Revenge. (Long story.)

Also, you can get Sniper Wolf's dogs to piss on you in the box in Metal Gear Solid. :lol:

Those pics are from... Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. :wink: MGS 2: Sons Of Liberty had Substance tacked on to the end of its re-release, though. :thumbup: Generally, the extras in the R1 packages of the re-releases were ones tacked on to the original R1 release when released in PAL format.

I like the little extra's in games - have to admit at laughing like an idiot when Wolf's dogs pee'd on my cardboard box tho !

I seem to remember getting pissed on by a guard during a part of Son's of Liberty too ! Getting told off for shooting the seagulls in the same game was also funny - shoot them enough and they crap on you ! :D

Oh, man, I love so many of the "dumb" things the MGS games let you engage in. :lol: Like one of my favorites: switch to the remote controlled missile and use its first person camera mode. Then, fire and guide the rocket in a loop pattern BACK at yourself and watch as your strike yourself. :devil: Oh, getting Meryl to blush in embarassment after staring at her then and THEN busting a cap in her ass! "What are you doing?" BLAM! =)) Oh, and you wouldn't believe I'd be laughing to tears pulling the remote controlled missile prank on Meryl, too? :wacko:

Getting told off for shooting the seagulls in the same game was also funny - shoot them enough and they crap on you ! :D

And the rats from the first MGS: "Snake! What are you doing?! We don't need a goddamn rat catcher!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.