Need help using imgburn

Can anyone help tell me how to create backups/copys of my xbox 360 games?

I have been using Xbox Backup creator to read the files to my computer and i have been using abgx360 GUI to stealth/check the backups for errors.

Xbox Backup Creator can't burn 2 files onto the disk it can only do 1.

So im using Imgburn instead but i don't know what to do to copy 2 files to the disk and have them work on my xbox 360 as backups.

see pictures below

Screen Snaper Image.bmp

This has nothing to do with imgburn I am just looking for advice!!!

I'm using the previus pictures as an example. When you click on them it says (open, save and cancel) but when i click save the window just dissappers and nothing happends. It does not do this with open, it only does this with save. I am using windows 7 and AVG virus checker I have read somewhere that it can be AVG's fault and uninstall it but is there any other way to get around this problem????????????????????????????

File Download Prob.bmp

If you were to manually load the .dvd file you'd use the Write mode, i.e. "Write image file to disc". When you double-click the .dvd file and ImgBurn opens, it'll already be in the correct mode. The .dvd file is an index that tells ImgBurn how to correctly burn the .iso file.

Burn your disc and leave Verify enabled, as that's what ensures it was a good burn or not. If you have any problems doing that then please post the program's log so that we can see what's going on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.