2 iso file into one DL dvd

Anil Vijay

Dear Friends

Thank you for helping me on my previous question about the DL errors, the problem is fixed and I am happy. Now i have another question and i searched the fourm but could not get info. Here is the situation. I have 2 .iso files each 3.9 GB. I have a DL dvd which i bought yesterday (thanks to my other question). I am trying to use img burn to write both those .iso files to this one DL dvd. I am confused on how to do it. The file names are NAM1.iso NAM2.iso

Please help.

Anil.

ISO's don't work like that.

It's 1 per disc.

Depending on their contents, you could extract them somewhere, merge them manually and rebuild a double layer disc/image.

Far easier to just burn them to single layer discs.

So just curious, after posting this question, I clicked on an icon which asked me if I would like to make a .cue file. so I said yes and added one file after another, saved the .cue file and am i guess burning the .cue file. will this not work.

Sure the GPS system can read/understand the disc if you join two different discs? I guess some files exists in both discs.

Dont know, and yes there are same file in both the discs. I think i am going to just use 2 diff disks. Thank you for your help every one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.