Not including all content of Folder

FlipD9

I'm trying to burn a Data disk of my files, I select a folder but it doesn't include the folders within that folder or any sub-folders, E:\Folder\Folder I\Folder I-i\... It adds the files that's in that primary folder but not any folders at all. I've tried it in Standard and Advance Input mode with no luck. I was able to cope with using the Advance mode by creating the folders again and again within that folder and then adding all the file; but so tedious! Is there a way to just add a folder and everything is added even how many folders and sub-folder there are?

I know I can do it with CDBurnerXP and Nero but there not my primary burning software and there only in my other computers that I don't use.

Thank you for your time,

FlipD9

In the Options tab enable Recurse Subdirectories, which is enabled by default. Better yet, click on Reset Settings and confirm, as you may have changed other important settings.

//edit too slow again :P

On Main window in Options Tab tick Recurse Subdirectories.

Thank you! :w00t: I was rattling my head trying to find that option. :teehee:

In the Options tab enable Recurse Subdirectories, which is enabled by default. Better yet, click on Reset Settings and confirm, as you may have changed other important settings.

//edit too slow again :P

The only one that was change was that and the File System, which I usually leave at ISO9660 + Joliet + UDF (1.02). I don't know why Recurse Subdirectorieswas unchecked... :wacko:

Is it alright to to leave my File System the way I had it?

Thank you for your time,

FlipD9

Edited by FlipD9

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.