burn issue

bedezelo

I have been using imgburn for about a week and it is a great , easy to use burner. I have a movie that has the entire movie that i can watch on my computer but when i burn it (total length 2 hours 41 minutes) only 1 hour and 56 min. 13 seconds will be on the disc. The disc works fine but shuts off the burn early...or something. The file is around 3 gigabites of space and my disc will hold 4.38 gigabites. It has great quality but no matter how i burn it from files to disc, or make a disc image then burn that to disc the outcome is the same leaving off the remaining 47 minutes or so...is there something i can alter to make sure the entire movie burns??? Ive went through 4 discs trying to complete the burn but the outcome is the same...I need help with this issue...i have put three or four movies on these same discs with no problem only leaving 200 megabites of free disc space so i know that this isnt the issue...PLEASE HELP Me on this one...the whole movie is on the file on my computer and is only one file...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.