How to "tie-in" more than 1 video file to get an uninterrupted movie?

LoneSky

Hello guys, gooday & warm greetings from Oz.

If you have d/loaded a short movie which comes in more than 1 video file, is there a way to configure them in ImgBurn so that when you do the 'burn' (onto a DVD-R disc), you end up with the integrated movie, without any interruptions [these "interruptions" being the few seconds being the 4 or 5 seconds before the next video segment plays]? I know, when you have a movie, you usually have all of it in 1 video file (wmv or mpeg4 in my case). But sometimes, I have that very short movie in 3, 4 or 5 separate clips. OR, is this something to be done, preliminarily, in some video-editing program? If so, what can you recommend?

Thanxx in advance for your help & expertise!

Actually, I ALREADY have and use DVD Flick; in fact, I use it in conjunction with ImgBurn. My DVD Flick is configured in such a way that when I hit the "Create DVD" button, it does its thing, and when it has finished "doing its thing", ImgBurn automatically comes on to do its thing until the DVD disc is burned. I'm just not sure what or how to do what I am trying to do. Sure, I can select each and every one of the sub-clips (the short video segments I have in the form of the video files I mentioned) into DVD Flick in the earlier stage of "Add Title", but that would play back those short video segments with short time gaps in between each other, like any other video file.

Basically, what I'm, trying to do is to join the few short segments (each a video file in its own right) into a seamless whole before selecting it with DVD Flick. If the latter can do that, can you explain how that can be done?

Thanxx again, guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.