What the fucking fuck!?

themastersb

I just installed the latest version of ImgBurn and for some reason it completely skipped the screen where it asks me if I want to install the ASK.com toolbar and change my homepage. In no way did I agree to any terms, conditions or agree to having this malware installed on my computer and am highly disappointed that it tried to sneak it onto my computer like that. What next, viruses?

Maybe if you actually read what was on your screen before going click-happy you wouldn't have installed the toolbar. It works fine for everyone else but you, what could be the problem I wonder... :rolleyes:

Maybe if you actually read what was on your screen before going click-happy you wouldn't have installed the toolbar. It works fine for everyone else but you, what could be the problem I wonder... :rolleyes:

No. That wasn't the problem at all. I wasn't clicking through it quickly like you seem to smugly suggest. I was reading some of the stuff to make sure no desktop icons would be installed, toolbars, etc. When the screen for the toolbar came up I was about to uncheck the boxes for accepting the terms, installing the toolbar, and changing my home page when it just started to install automatically.

Edited by themastersb

The software cannot be blamed for this occurrence. Perhaps you should check the functionality [sensitivity] of your mouse, and maybe even your computer while you're at it. You simply cannot blame this software because we all have the same copy that you are downloading. Not all software is 100% compatible across the board with every pc it is installed on; I am not saying that this software isn't compatible with your pc, however. You must be silly to blame LightingUK because that man is a genius! :ninja::ph34r:

Edited by JuJuBean

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.