how can i get dvd shrink to backup in ISO format ????????

realtor

I am sorry for such a lame newbie question. I have backed up my home movies before and well ... not real sure what in the hell is going on. Dvd shrink (the latest version) backs it up onto my hard drive in its spefic file where it should go then I go Iimgburn and pick the file, in my case its named "burn vds" I open up the file and nothing happens with imgburn. When i go to double click it it shows me it is in ts format. what am i screwin up? :(

When you hit the backup button in Shrink, it pops up another window, which gives you the option of burning, crating an iso, or creating a hard disc folder. Make sure you have it set for create an ISO, remember where it's saving it too, and then you can burn with ImgBurn when it's done.

When you hit the backup button in Shrink, it pops up another window, which gives you the option of burning, crating an iso, or creating a hard disc folder. Make sure you have it set for create an ISO, remember where it's saving it too, and then you can burn with ImgBurn when it's done.

exactly as grain said the window is SELECT BACKUP TARGET and from the dropdown menu you select create ISO file

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.