Unable to Reply

HappyLarry

Hi Everybody,

I'm a Newbie who has just joined the forum today after reading the good reports of ImgBurn.

Unfortunately I appear to be having a problem with the Forums themselves. I'm being informed that, quote: "You cannot reply to this topic". As a test, I looked at all the forums and was getting the same message. I have searched the Help and FAQ sections to no avail. I've even tried to contact the administrator, but their doesn't seem to be a way to do it. I can't even look at the 'members' list.

I've tried logging in using Firefox and IE but get the same problem.

If anybody can help or be able to pass this to Admin, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Best regards to all members

HappyLarry

Hi ianymaty,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Fortunately I don't have a problem with the s/w. All I was trying to do was to help someone who had a query about editing audio ts and video ts files. Looks like I won't be able to help him.

I have to say that I find it rather strange that you can't reply to posts that have been made before your joining date/time. I thought the idea of forums was to encourage active debate and pass ideas between members irrespective of when they joined.

Anyways, thanks again for your help.

HappyLarry

Sometimes people that come here for the first time try to hijack others threads if they have similar problems, that making difficult to help the original poster.

One problem = one thread makes easy to pinpoint the solution.

When you are new it's supposed that you are not knowing much of the suffs. The forum have great people and someone will answer to that particular question.

In the mean time you can linger on the forum, read the threads and get familiar how the forum works.

Later if you will want to come back and help with your background knowledge, you are welcome and encouraged to do it. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.