About copies

ianymaty

In general I burn one copy either in build or write mode. Sometimes burn more than one.

When you open up for the first time the program the number of copies is set to 1. You can change it for more if you need.

After you close the program and start it again when you need it the number of copies are still the last used.

I think that is no need to remember that and the default number of copies should always reset to 1 copy after close the program.

Will you make it to behave like that?

Thank you!

I guess what you're saying actually applies to Write mode and Build mode... so it could do with being somewhere a little more generic (or on both tabs as two seperate options).

I'd probably call it 'Remember 'Copies' Value' or similar as that fits in with an existing 'Remember MRU Tab' option.

I think not, cause than you have to repeat that setting in Build mod tab too.

It's better to have one setting for the device so that it looks over both modes.

I counted on that cause you select the numbers of copies on Device tab when you use Build mode but I don't mind it as long as it will be somewhere.

I think LIGHTNING UK! will decide where it belongs that setting if he want to implement it.

Anyway, thanks for supporting Cynthia!

It's not a 'Device' setting so I'd never put it on there.

It'll end up going onto the 'Write' and 'Build' tabs if I do it.

But working in your favour, I'd default it to 'disabled' (i.e. so it doesn't remember what you set it to) so you wouldn't actually have to do anything at all ;)

Yes. Make it how you want it and where you think it's better.

I was thinking it as "Always start with (x) copies" and a check box. (x) could be 1, any number or last used selected from a dropdown box.

But as long as it will always start with 1 copy after the program was closed, I'm happy with that.

Thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.