Is it possible to automatically close burning error dialogs while burning a queue

xored2k

First of all thanks for great piece of software. ImgBurn has long my favorite for writing discs, and has yet to let me down.

Lately I've started using ImgBurn and the Acronova Nimbie USB NB11LS at work to write batches of discs, and it works really well with one small exception...

Once in a while a disc will fail to write or verify properly, and while this is properly handled by the software (the disc is rejected through the reject slot on the Nimbie), some errors require the user to manually press cancel on the error dialog before it rejects the disc and continues burning the remainder of the queue.

Is there a way to suppress the I/O error dialog so that the disc is automatically rejected and the next disc is processed.

This would really help towards avoiding the dissapointment of showing up in the morning only to realize that disc 2 out of 50 failed to verify ;)

I believe I have looked at all the options, but didn't find one for this.

Thanks, I think this would be a great addition for users with robots.

A couple of ideas for how the option could be presented:

GROUP I/O Error Handling

CHECKBOX Don't show I/O error dialogs when burning multiple copies (but log error and reject failed discs).

COMBO Number of successive failed discs before queue is stopped: 1,2,3,4,5,No limit

We'd be happy with just the checkbox, but I think it would be neat to have the option to specify the max failed discs as well. This would handle the potential case where a drive stopped working properly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.