blutach

"They got a name for the winners in the world

I want a name when I lose

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide

Call me Deacon Blues."

(Steely Dan)

Regards

Edited by blutach

Sorry kev but the Aussies lost mate !!!! :lol: A fantastic second innings by England but mostly by Kevin Pietersen (with some friendly dropped catches from his mate Warney) meant the match was drawn and England won the series 2-1 !!!

Now after the brief flirtation with homosexual sport I will return to my first passion of Football !!!

Well volvo, I'm dead set sorry you missed it mate. Pity - I understand you chaps are quite happy about beating us.

And yes, aberrations happen from time to time. We move on.

Regards

Steely Dan, been around for many years, great music, great musicians. Don't really know if there still together or not. I do have all there albums though....

They're still together and put out some stuff awhile back,I think they actually did a live show which they never did in the past it was all studio work. If you want to check them out the official site is www.steelydan.com

Edited by polopony

Well volvo, I'm dead set sorry you missed it mate.  Pity - I understand you chaps are quite happy about beating us.

And yes, aberrations happen from time to time.  We move on.

Regards

Hi Blu

well actually , i didnt miss it :) , but do remember when someone was taking the mickey out of us on the old board, and how we couldnt possibly win it :P im looking forward to the Australia v the rest of the world game coming soon .

you might have got me interested in cricket with your enthusiasm for the game and the actual series, but theres nooo way your gonna get me hooked on neighbours or Home and away ....... ok ? , mind i could get into Kylie :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.