Verb +R DLs Killer Price

Pain_Man

That's $68 American! (Exchange rate is $AUS 1.30 for $US 1, as of yesterday). Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ. $6.80 a disc?! Well, y'all have the VAT (the ultimate job killer) as well as confiscatory income taxes. Americans we think our taxes are too high (and they are obscenely too high) need to check what people in Europe and the other Anglo-Saxon countries pay.

This is gay for Australia i bought my last 20 pack Verbatim (printable) for $80 + $10 postage. Now this is shocking considering what you Americans pay for them. Blutach what do you use?
Edited by Pain_Man

Verbs MCC003 ($65 per 100) and MKM-001 (I dunno how much they are now, probably about $5 each).

www.pcx.com.au are good people.

Regards

This is the EXACT same product that i use: Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5GB Inkjet Print 20pack FREE SHIP* and i've just killed one disc thanks to imgburn bug.

How can you get the newer DL disc (non printable i suppose) for that price?

Blutac what are the chances of getting a better deal if i purchased from AMerican stores? Any ideas? The onyl reason why i ahvent ordered is half the stores dont support international and you need this mail order or some crap and they put postage at like $20 USD.

Edited by davidw89

3.8 litre's equals 1 US gallon

4.54 or 4.55 (depending on your elevation) litre's equals 1 Imperial gallon (Commonwealth countries, UK, Canada etc)

Gas is $1.10CAD per litre here in Western Canada, beer is about $2.50 per litre, $12.00 per dozen for decent, not barrel end shite.

Verb +R DL's are $2.50CAD per, every day price. Printable DL's are about $4 each though, the newer 10X non-printables are about $5.

If all my burns were DL, it'd take all the fun out of it for me Grain.

New record yesterday. Multiple processes with Procoder2, Mastering Quality - 117 minutes encoding in DVD Rebuilder. That approaches CCE 3 pass time.

And petrol here is A$1.50 per litre for Optimax (high density 98RON). 7-10% cheaper for regular unleaded. Shit happens.

Regards

I don't know about shipping costs from Australia, but I did order a CD from Germany once. The CD cost US$3; the shipping $US 15. Hard to believe shipping to/fro Australia would be cheaper when it's so much further away. But ya never know...

Edited by Pain_Man

Grain, Blu...

In the US, gas is rated (and priced by) it's Octane percentage. That is how close the mixture burns as compared to pure octane. Standard is 87(%), middle grade is 89, "premium" (which is a waste of money unless you drive a Lambroghini or Hummer) is 91. These vary by state...I've seen 93 in some states in my several cross country trips.

How do they sell it in your respective countries...

Edited by Pain_Man

Germany used to have one of the most realistic shipping costs until they went over to the euro from the Deutsch Mark.

I had a package sent over (in the DM days) from Germany to the UK , it weighed about 9 kg and cost the equivalent of 6 UK pounds.this was using Deutsch pfost the German post office

if i had sent the same package to Germany fromt eh UK using Parcel Force ( the UK's post office's parcel arm)at the time , it would have cost me 27 UK pounds .

fortunately i found a UK supplier of blow up dolls since :lol:

The Julia Roberts look a like dolls? :thumbup:

Or, the inflatable dead mouse ones with optional trap restraint for that perfect recreation of ambience? :unsure:

Or, the wombat with optional waterwings? Or the Tweety with optional wombat?

Or, the deluxe Looks Like A Pair Of Squashed Bugs During Mating ® model?

Or, the inflatable dog with man's face arse? :huh:

Grain, Blu...

In the US, gas is rated (and priced by) it's Octane percentage. That is how close the mixture burns as compared to pure octane. Standard is 87(%), middle grade is 89, "premium" (which is a waste of money unless you drive a Lambroghini or Hummer) is 91. These vary by state...I've seen 93 in some states in my several cross country trips.

How do they sell it in your respective countries...

We also sell by octane, 87, 89, 91. Used to be able to get 93 here in Alta, not it's only 91. Over in BC they still have 94, which makes for a lot of fun, especially with a jug of 107 octane boost thrown in for good measure. Was down in Montana this spring for a couple days, and they were selling 85 as their regular, so I guess it varies by state and petroleum company down there too.

See definition of "Chat" section on main Forum page...

Besides I've never been the Canada, Australia or the UK (tho' we are think of a trip maybe next year). So if I don't ask...

Why are we discussing perol prices

Petrol = dvd/cd :w00t:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.