v2 Build mode dates

Pudah

[i don't understand where all this animosity comes from, but then I don't have to live in Australia. I guess you all have chips on your shoulders down there (maybe originating from a lack of identity).

Before you start name calling anybody or any nationality think twice, I happen to be part Australian and take offense to what you have just said, I as well as many others on this forum think you are an arrogant little c**t that needs to keep his mouth shut and his nose out of other peoples business, it's not your program if you don't like it then fuck off and leave us all alone.

One more small point Mr Defecation was it not you that insulted blu ? So who wins the argument now ? Did you not throw the first insult ?

EDIT: I did edit part of this for other peoples sake

Edited by Jill

Defenstration heres the real deal ,since you've come to this forum it has not been about you helping anyone else .Its all been selfish on your part namely how you would like LUK to change the program so that it benifits you ,and you really cant take no for an answer .You seem to believe that once you make a suggestion that LUK should impliment it . The comparisons to Nero and nero can do this nero can do that ,give it a rest just use Nero . Nero is a commercial software and as such has many employees that write the program in addition to sales staff and marketing etc .This program is the invention of 1 person (no he doesn't want other programmers helping him write it ) who has done a great job and puts it out for free .You seem to think its your right to second guess what LUK wants to do with HIS program, its not your right or anyone elses for that matter. You just rub people the wrong way much like the way calwecyn does, its unfortunate because you really have a great grasp and some good ideas

Defenestration, learn some manners before you post in a forum. It is people like you who spoil my time in a place like this. I come from Australia and did not like what you said. You got something against us? Go work it out with yourself instead of bringing it into a forum about burning.

Some people really annoy me...

Edited by linx05

[i don't understand where all this animosity comes from, but then I don't have to live in Australia. I guess you all have chips on your shoulders down there (maybe originating from a lack of identity).

Before you start name calling anybody or any nationality think twice, I happen to be part Australian and take offense to what you have just said, I as well as many others on this forum think you are an arrogant little c**t that needs to keep his mouth shut and his nose out of other peoples business, it's not your program if you don't like it then fuck off and leave us all alone.

One more small point Mr Defecation was it not you that insulted blu ? So who wins the argument now ? Did you not throw the first insult ?

EDIT: I did edit part of this for other peoples sake

Don't hold back Jill. Tell us how you really feel. :whistling::whistling::D

I don't understand where all this animosity comes from, but then I don't have to live in Australia. I guess you all have chips on your shoulders down there (maybe originating from a lack of identity). Are you an IP lawyer by the way ? I thought not.

Jesus Def, what on earth would make you say something like this?

In case you didn't realize at the time, let me point out to you that this is very offensive stuff, I thought you were better than that.

I'm speechless.

I happen to be part Australian and take offense to what you have just said, I as well as many others on this forum think you are an arrogant little c**t that needs to keep his mouth shut and his nose out of other peoples business, it's not your program if you don't like it then fuck off and leave us all alone.
I think I'm in love :wub:

I guess I hit a raw nerve there with my comment Jill. Would I be right in thinking it was the Australian part in you that made your comment :D

polopony - I make references to Nero because that's what I've got experience with, and even though a lot of Nero is bloat does not mean that there are no good features in Nero, which LUK may deem worthwhile additions to IB. Even LUK himself mentioned very recently that he was trying to mimic Nero (and other apps) with regard to handling of dates of folders.

A lot of what I have posted has been either suggestions (some useful, some less so) and bug reports, but where's the problem in that. On occasions I also try to help people if I have something worthwhile to say, and someone else hasn't already posted the same comment.

If LUK decides not to implement a feature then fair enough and if he says NO (not a maybe or possibly but an actual NO, that is), then I'm quite happy to leave it at that. I don't get why some forum members take it upon themselves to start slagging off other people because they don't like that a member has made some suggestions/comments, or is maybe continuing a thread because they feel they have some extra info to add. I'm sure LUK is a big enough boy that he can look after himself if someone steps over the line.

I choose to use IB for my burning needs because I like the program a lot and also think LUK is a very talented software developer. :worthy:

Re. the animosity, lets give an example of how a fictitious thread might pan out:

<User> How about implementing XYZ

<LUK> Possibly, but I'm not sure when

<User> I was thinking you could maybe implement like this.....

<Hostile Users> (in harmony) Don't you understand the word NO. LUK said NO you stupid f***ing c**t.

Despite the fact that LUK never said NO, some people seem to take it upon themselves to start slagging off the original poster when they might be adding some useful extra info.

Nope, scrap that, I see now the LCISOCreator just does a sector by sector read of the disc.

That's different to actually building a new filesystem.

The size of the ISO should match (exactly) the size of the original disc.

Hmmm odd. I will try several discs to see if any others suffer from a missing block.

In case you didn't realize at the time, let me point out to you that this is very offensive stuff, I thought you were better than that.

I'm speechless.

C'mon, I find it hard to believe you're really that sensitive.

I'm speechless.

C'mon, I find it hard to believe you're really that sensitive.

And I find it VERY hard to believe that you're really that dense.

You seem to have the attitude that you're always right and everyone who disagrees with you is always wrong. You need to take a few steps back and take a good look at yourself.

Here is something for you to ponder. Why is it that with the exception of you and one or two others everybody here gets along with each other, no matter if we agree or disagree? Don't ponder too long because I'll answer it for you. It's because most of the people here are not so into themselves that they cannot see the other points of view. In your mind it's all about you! Case in point, about a week or two ago you asked me to PM you to tell you where I got a smilie that I had posted. It was as if you wanted me to tell you but not tell anyone else. If you remember I did reply to your post (not via PM) with the information but since you didn't respond I took it as if you were saying that you were no longer interested because I told everyone here where I got it.

THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT YOU! AND THE SOONER YOU LEARN THAT, THE BETTER OFF ALL OF US WILL BE!

ONE OTHER THING...LAY OFF OF THE NAME CALLING. DON'T GET ME STARTED BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT VERY MUCH!