Decrypter missing AudioTS Files

noonyfoot

My DVD Decrypter has ceased producing Audio TS files , so Any Video Converter says its conversion of DVD9 to DVD5.ISO files for burning with Decrypter will not contain any sound . I have been using DVD Shrink successfully for 4-5 years , but several different versions I have downloaded all turn the Computer off after approx. 3-4 minutes of encoding - so I am trying to convert & encode to .Iso file using the Any Video Converter and am failing miserably . And this is after Ive reset the programs to their Default Mode , and after 12 hours of endeavour I still have achieved no .Iso files . Maybe these 2 programs are incompatible perhaps ? I would prefer to use DVD Shrink but can't find any Logs I can post to this Forum . I also have ImgBurn , But it keeps telling me that " Duplex Secure's SPTD driver can have a detrimental effect on Drive performance "so I have Stopped using it , but anyway it does not convert DVD9to DVD5 for Burning . But as I'm a 74 year old , I don't really Know enough to help myself- I've reached my limitations . Any suggestions would be helpful , because I'll try any to see if I can get things right ?

It may sound like this disc you are trying to compress has more advanced copy protection, and DVDShrink just can't handle it. As far as that goes, we can't really suggest a program that is something perhaps you might have to search on your own.

As far as the AUDIO_TS folder, there is nothing in that directory for DVD Video discs. Most DVDs still include that directory though in case those folks out there that have first or maybe second generation DVD players. AUDIO_TS is kept for compatibility with much older players that required that folder just to be present on DVD Video discs. Players today, and even Bluray players don't care either way if you have an AUDIO_TS directory or not on your DVD Video disc.

Also only other time you will actually need that directory, is if your disc is actually a DVD-Audio disc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.