Unbelieveable Price

kevdriver

Local Staples store had Verbs on sale.................. 10/$7 with jewel cases. Bought lots............ :D This is the best price I have ever seen decent media at up here, maybe a sign of better things to come for us in media starved Ottawa. :thumbup::P

PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111D 1.23 (ATA)

Current Profile: DVD-R

Disc Information:

Erasable: No

Free Sectors: 2,297,888

Free Space: 4,706,074,624 bytes

Free Time: 510:40:38 (MM:SS:FF)

Supported Write Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x

Pre-recorded Information:

Manufacturer ID: MCC 03RG20

The Lethbridge store had those Verbs on 50 for $17 a week ago, but no cases. Seems like your getting the bum rush there in Ottawa my friend. Have you tried that online shop I PM'd you about yet?

Hey Grain, yea, have ordered several times from BM.CA........... great service and good prices. I was trying to find a emergency source of decent media around where I live for those times when I need one or two more blanks and don't have them. The price above for verbs, around here, are fantastic. Seems living in the Capital of Canada has its setbacks.............. :&#39;( :&#39;( :lol: Guess being a Government and High Tech town, we get over inflated pricing compared to others in different parts of Canada...................... :(>_<

heres a tip on DVD cases if theres a Blockbuster near you they get their new releases Tuesday and transfer them to their cases with the locks on them and they then throw out the original cases .I asked if I could have them and was able to get a couple of thousand over the last 2 years.I still have 5-6 hundred in storage ,double cases, colored ones , singles and they're all quality cases :thumbup:

Local Staples store had Verbs on sale.................. 10/$7 with jewel cases. Bought lots............ :D This is the best price I have ever seen decent media at up here, maybe a sign of better things to come for us in media starved Ottawa. :thumbup::P

I found a distributor for these things locally....... sorta .... and hopefully should have a few tubs in a couple of days as I've given up my search for Taiyo Yudens in Brisbane.

I hear you Shamus, Tys up here are non exsistant as well. In fact, I've asked many people to bring some in and told them they will sell great, I always get the stare and then the question Taio Yudens ? with how do you spell that............... :wacko: At least I can grab verbs up here, somedays at a good price other days at not such a good price. :/

For a second there I thought you were talking about DLs! But I don't see "MKM" on the disc info you posted.

That would have been a helluva a deal. Nay the less, 10 for $7 Canadian is a great deal (if not as a great a deal as it used to be vis-a-vis the US$).

As I posted a while back, my pharmacist ("chemist") had Sony branded Yuden00-T02 (sp?) at 25 for $10.

Edited by Pain_Man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.