Newbie Help...Sort of...

jdawg195

Hey folks, I've used dvd decrypter, shrink and imgburn for some time but haven't created a disk in a few months...Got some stuff I wanted to copy and now am gettin no play...decrypter rips it, shrink fits it and creates an ISO but imgburn fails 100% of the time...I downloaded all upgrades, can view the movie in the shrink window...but can't view the newly created iso w/windvd or get imgburn to burn it...imgburn buffers seems to fill but the Time Remaining est. bounces all over the place...I always used to get a standard 13mins...What am I missing?...help...jdawg

Hey folks, I've used dvd decrypter, shrink and imgburn for some time but haven't created a disk in a few months...Got some stuff I wanted to copy and now am gettin no play...decrypter rips it, shrink fits it and creates an ISO but imgburn fails 100% of the time...I downloaded all upgrades, can view the movie in the shrink window...but can't view the newly created iso w/windvd or get imgburn to burn it...imgburn buffers seems to fill but the Time Remaining est. bounces all over the place...I always used to get a standard 13mins...What am I missing?...help...jdawg

for legal reasons we dont support ripping or the bypassing of copyright protection or discussing it on this forum its about burning ISO's and thats all

I doubt the ISOs are corrupt but there's an easy way to check it before burning to disk. Search Google for "Daemon Tools" and "Media Player Classic". Once Shrink has finished the ISO, mount it into Daemon Tools and view the virtual drive with Media Player Classic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.