Can't burn if question is asked

leewillcox

In this case the DVD "unleased" is the dvd I am trying to backup.

I make a ISO using dvdshrink. What's on the hard drive plays OK.

When I burn a DVD it won't load. It just sits there. The disk also won't

play on my dvd-tv player.

Here is what I think is the problem. When the movie starts

a question is asked "play unrated version, play extended version"

I think that this is the problem.

I have, in the past, run into the same problem before IE: "wide screen, full screen".

I am new at this so I suspect there is a way around for this. I just don't know what it is.

Thanks for any help offered.

If you mount the ISO DVD Shrink makes in DAEMON Tools, can you play the image from the virtual drive?

If you then burn the image and you can't play it, it means your media is probably no good and you're getting bad burns.

That would also explain why your tv dvd player can't play it.

This isn't a forum to discuss the workings of DVDShrink so if you're doing something wrong within that program, sorry but you'll have to ask your questions elsewhere.

If you mount the ISO DVD Shrink makes in DAEMON Tools, can you play the image from the virtual drive?

If you then burn the image and you can't play it, it means your media is probably no good and you're getting bad burns.

That would also explain why your tv dvd player can't play it.

This isn't a forum to discuss the workings of DVDShrink so if you're doing something wrong within that program, sorry but you'll have to ask your questions elsewhere.

The ISO runs fine using DAEMON. I am using DVD's from the same stack and the only

time I have a problem is when there is some sort of question is asked. Well it seems that

way to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.