Back to the Queue

dbminter

Remember probably over a year ago I posted about how Built DVD-9 Video_TS image files weren't showing up in the queue after being created and I had to manually load them via the recent files?  I'm guessing it was over a year ago because I did a search for my posts and it only listed up to March 22, 2013.  Unless there's a way to increase the search for the time of a post was made.  :)

I believe I've discovered something else related to it.  I noticed it seemed to have stopped!  :o  Then, it reappeared and I think I know why.  This seems to only happen after a Read mode to an image adds an image file to the queue.  If I did a string of Builds, the image labels changed, showing that the image, even though the name is always the same, was being loaded.  But, if I did a Read of a disc to an image file and ImgBurn added that file to the queue, I'd have to manually load the image file name from the recent files after each Build after the Read.

And I had said before it was related to just DVD-9 VIDEO_TS jobs.  Turns out it only appeared to be that way to me because I was only building those kinds of jobs.  After I discovered it appeared to only be started by reading discs to images, I did some more tests.  Because in the past I had been building jobs and then reading the burnt discs to image files to check their readability.  So, there would be a Build and then a Read.  And it seems this Read that adds files to the queue is what is causing my issue.  That after a Read, I have to manually add the image being Built by using recent files.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.