can imgburn tell what the previous burnt bd disc write speed is?

MichaelM

hi

is it possible for imgburn to somehow tell me what the write speed of a previously burnt blu-ray disc is? my problem is because i made two copies of a couple of discs with some with different write speeds. That was when I was having trouble with my PS3. I didn't realize at the time that my lens and optical drive were dying and that was the reason why the discs weren't playing right hence the duplicate burnt discs. I now have a new burner and a new PS3. The discs i've tried so far are playing fine now, but those are discs that i burnt in 2x which is what i want. i know about the log file option but i can't tell which one is based on which is the 2x or the 4x burn since i didn't mark that info on the disc label. I would like to keep 2x copies now since some people ive spoke to say burning at 2x for bd's is better and safer in the long run. I just want these discs to last long is all. I tried read mode but i didn't see anything that said what the burnt speed was. i'd really hate to redo the duplicate discs over again in 2x. I know this all sounds a lil silly but bluray blanks aren't cheap at least the ones i get from Japan on ebay which seem to be the cheapest for dual layer bds.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.