EXTREMELY slow burning process...

profplum

Hi all, kind of new to this and am trying to understand it clearly, so please be gentle. :)

I am having two issues, one of which may be a DVD Shrink problem rather than an ImgBurn problem. I have been using the programs for about a month with no problem when suddenly these issues came up.

First, I could have sworn that DVD Shrink was creating ISO files in my VIDEO_TS folder. Now it is simply creating "generic" files with no identifiable file type associated with them.

Second (and this may be related to the first issue), when I attempt to burn these files with ImgBurn, the process is VERY slow, which I don't mind, but the program uses 100% of my CPU and I can't do anything else on my computer. I used to be able to putter around on the internet or get work done while burning, but now it's impossible. Could be related to my problem stated earlier involving ISO files? I am in DMA mode, too, so that's not the problem....

Prof; Welcome to the Forum.

Do you think you could post a copy of the logfile? Since I loaned my crystal ball out to the local nomadic gypsy tribe I have great difficulty trying to figure out what you did. :sorcerer:

Also, we can't help with Shrink, that's not what we're about. However you can find them online through the use of another magical program called GOOGLE... ;)

However, if you point ImgBurn at the files and use the build mode, you should get a satisfactory result...if you did your other processes correctly. B)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.