Questions verbatim medias burned files

gamercr7

I burned 4 discs of dvd-r verbatim azo (ID:MCC03RG20) in speed 6x and I did read scan with the nero disc speed 5 and reading test with ImgBurn, the nero disc speed 5 the result of the test was 100% good and imgburn the test result was not errors, these 4 discs are reliable and safe for storing long-term (many years) archives or not? did not appear jitter, pie, pif, pi-po c1, c2 errors

Edited by gamercr7

This is a forum for ImgBurn support.

I do not want you making multiple accounts in an attempt to disguise yourself, you stick out like a sore thumb.

I do not want you posting anything on here about disc quality, longevity, temperature issues, sunlight issues etc. We do not have the answers you're looking for.

You ask the same questions (over and over again) on several forums and never actually accept what the people respond with - so you're basically just wasting everyone's time, including your own.

So until you actually have an issue with ImgBurn itself, please just try and stick with the posts you've put on other forums.

i.e. here - http://club.myce.com/f33/questions-files-burned-verbatim-medias-342446/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.