Create Audio CD ISO Images

mciarcia

• 2 weeks later...
The media types tab is nothing to do with the images / media supported by the program.

It's purely there so that when you build a DVD DL image (and aren't burning direct to disc) it knows how to deal with the layerbreak.

Hmm, does this mean that if I want to make CD image I just need to be sure that the size of ISO will not be greater than MAX size of my blank CD? Is it possible to reflect this parameter in future versions somehow? Like dropbox with predefined MAX sizes or "measure" button to get the information from disk currently inserted?

I'm confused - are you trying to burn an audio cd or not now ? :wacko:

I am not trying to burn or create AudioCD with ImgBurn, because

ImgBurn only handles data images, not audio ones.

Try something like Burrrn for audio.

What I would like is to create CD with ImgBurn, but I haven't found a way there can I specify that I want a CD ISO - not a DVD one. AFAICU, CD ISO is no different from DVD except size.

Add your files and click the calculate button. The Information page tells you the size of the resulting ISO file and what media you'll need to burn it onto (at a minimum - i.e. you can still burn a 600mb iso onto a dvd)

If you're burning direct to disc it won't let you burn if it's too big for the currently inserted media.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.