DVD Decrypter

LIChamp15

I know this isn't a site for DVD Decrypter as it was shut down and ImageBurn came out, but I was wondering, when I use DVD Decrypter to rip a DVD to my harddrive sometimes it doesnt select all the files, why is that?

and

DVD Decrypter doesn't work for all DVD's, so I just recently tried out AnyDVD and I compared the # of files with both AnyDVD and DVD Decrypter.

When DVDDecrypter selected the files it selected 81 out of 89, but I usually select the rest myself.

When Any DVD ripped the DVD to my harddrive it put 81 files into the folder... So are the reamaining files that I usually select (the last 8) useless????

Although when I selected these files myself manuallly and the end of the process for each of those files i got an error, something about could not patch... so i'm quite confused at what all this stuff is about and what the signifance of those files are that i manually select myself if any.

Thankyou for your time and help.

Champ. DVDD was the best for its' time. It is no longer being supported any more and is out of date. Unfortunately we can't help you on this forum with any questions pertaining to Decrypter. Imgburn is a burning only program and has nothing to do with decrypter or circumventing copy protection. :/ All I can suggest is that you search around for answers to your questions. :)

Thankyou anyway for the explaination, not to waste any more of all of your time. I'm a newbie to all this, maybe you can give me a point in the right direction as to where to search for information :D , if not a simple reply saying "No Thankyou" is all i need to drop the topic.