Orange data card for laptops

volvofl10

Has anyone got a 3g Orange data card ?

im finding im away more often these days and could do with net access on the move . Spoken to Orange who , like most other organisations ,never seen to be able to answer the question.

Im trying to find out what you get in the way of an email account when you have one of these cards . I know they do web mail, but id like to be able to use outlook express and forward other emails to the orange email account , does anyone know if this is possible please ? or do they just use web mail

regards

volvo

thanks Shamus, but i already looked into that, and google. With hotmail i will have to pay for the 2nd level from bottom service to use the hotmail pop3 server, and both hotmail and google only let me receive mail and not send from another domain name i have to use ( business)the current domain name i use doesnt do webmail either :angry: .

the main priority is to be able to send emails from a domain name using my IP' pop3 server ( which i can do at the moment).

suggestions welcome :thumbup: ( unless its Lfc telling me to stick the data card up my arse :lol: )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.