Media Retailers

Groundrush

Hey guys, i need to re-stock my media as I'm down to my last 5 DL verb's and my last spindle of TY's. I've been checking at SVP over the last week but they seem to be out of stock of DL verb's. Anyone recomend a (UK) retailer with a good rep that will supply what i need, as SVP only seem to have CMC MAG :& ID'd media and we all know how reliable that is :lol:

Thanks for the link lfc', they too are currently out of stock of DL verbs so it looks like i'll have to go with donta's recomendation. They seem to be the only stockists at the moment for that particular media.... :thumbup:

Edited by Groundrush

Thanks for the link lfc', they too are currently out of stock of DL verbs so it looks like i'll have to go with donta's recomendation. They seem to be the only stockists at the moment for that particular media.... :thumbup:

have we told everyone already about Verbs and caused a mad rush on them

If that's the case then the message is FINALLY sinking in and everyone's using decent media :) though

I still can't believe that none of the regular stockists have any.... :(

this disc is in pristine condition and I believe it will have a shelf life in excess of 100 years because thats exactly where its going, back on the shelf :lol:

_NEC DVD_RW ND-3500AG 2.1B (ATA)

Current Profile: DVD+R

Disc Information:

Erasable: No

Free Sectors: 2,295,104

Free Space: 4,700,372,992 bytes

Free Time: 510:03:29 (MM:SS:FF)

Supported Write Speeds: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x

Physical Format Information (ADIP):

Disc ID: CMC MAG-E01-00

Book Type: DVD+R

Part Version: 1

Disc Size: 120mm

Maximum Read Rate: Not Specified

Number of Layers: 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.