Old woman really dumb needing lots of tlc

El Stupido

Please be kind, I have been reading the last 14 pages or so of support and still cannot find what I am after. I have only just learnt how to burn dvds and have done 5 successful burns in a row, mind you I have only done 5 burns ever.

Anyway my problem is this I use dvd shrink to open the disk then click backup then using imgburn I copy the disc. Well this has worked fine 5 times (in a row mind you) and now I get a message saying there is not enough space on your target drive.

Please don't ask me to "dump a screen shot" as that would be the same as me telling you to fly to the moon.

Delete something from you harddrive, because it is full and there is no space for more stuff.;)

I love you, if I wasn't so old I would offer to have your children. I didn't use the name Stupido for nothing. I can't believe I didn't think of something so obvious.

Delete something from you harddrive, because it is full and there is no space for more stuff. ;)

I love you, if I wasn't so old I would offer to have your children. I didn't use the name Stupido for nothing. I can't believe I didn't think of something so obvious.

:o:o:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.