I love summer

Shamus_McFartfinger

Summer just won't let go here, we just had our last 70 degree day of the year yesterday followed by that same size hail and 60 MPH straight line winds.

Lets not forget the flash floods and 3 inches of rain in less then 2 hours. :thumbup:

Today, its 40 degrees :wacko:

Just don't go the so-called sunny Queensland LUK Shamus can move.

@LFC - why, yes, we do. And Firey is the spittin image of Kylie.

As for Newcastle, it was obvious they'd have a shitty year. It was suggested I barrack for them when I was casting round for an EPL team to support and that's the kiss of death on any footy club I'm afraid. Sorry 'bout that clink and dontasciime.

Regards

Climate change?

Oh yea, its upon us here big time. Temps dipped down to the teens last night and cloudy this morning and calling for a snow/ice mix to start anytime now and then turn to rain.

Knowing this place the rain will be more ice :wacko:

which will weigh on the electric lines and make the power go out :whistling:

which means no internet access :w00t:

which also means going into withdrawls :'(

"The polar caps arent melting, we are liberating the water!!"

391ln.jpg

Apoligies to any G.W. supporters, just joking. :)

Edited by jack

Fooking Hell! That three way rabbit is scary! I dont want to go anywhere near a woman who can handle one of those!!!!! =))=))=))=))

at least its dry it really sucks when its 90F and the humidity is also around 90 % feels like you're wrapped in a soaking blanket .I spent some time in Arizona (US state ) where it got up to 115 and while it was really hot humidity was only around 15% and it was bearable here in S Florida it gets really humid in the summer its hell to work outside

Polo, I dont want to die!!! Certainly not at the hands of the momma that can handle that beast!!! :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.