Cannot Change Volume Label

jaccarla

Hello,

I have a problem. When i am opening imgburn and i pick an iso file, i cannot change the volume label of the iso file. I get a message, cannot open file. I'm running at Windows Vista. Someone has an option so i can fixed that problem?

Thank You.

Greetz Jac

When i'm am opening imgburn, and i choose the file. Than can i click at the right mouse button and change the volume label. When i choose for the volume label and i rename it, and click on aply i get the message cannot open file. Acces denied. But when i installed imgburn, and i pick a file for the first time, it is possible to rename it. But the second time it is not possible anymore. It is a problem of vista, or a problem of imgburn?

Thnx for your reply.

'Access Denied' would suggest what I said earlier. You don't have permission to write to the file.

Might I suggest you make yourself a folder somewhere, give yourself full permission on it and then use that as your storage area rather than where you're using at the moment - which obviously you can't use.

Or you could right click the ImgBurn icon and run it as the administrator.

jaccarla, Vista is strange like that, some programs you must run them as administrator in order to get full functionality. Do as LUK mentioned as all should be okay. :) I've hit quite a few programs like this. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.