2.3.2.0 download

guyokis

After being notified that a new version of Imgburn was available I visited the site and downloaded it. Now I can not burn anything. A log comes up and reports 1, unable to initialise ASPI!-WNASPI32.DLL 2, Reason; The specified module could not be found. 3, You need to install as ASPI manager. 4. visit www.imgburn.com to download one. I have tried to find a ASPI manager but can not locate. Since this time I have reloaded my original version of imgburn and I still get the above report. Can someone please help. Thank You,

Going to Nero didn't help one bit. As far as Lightning UK post it was the mode of operation that was sent to me. I use Windows XP. Can anyone help me ? I am NOT computer savvy. I can turn it on and punch some keys. The biggest surprise that I have found, is that with all the people that PAY for a money back guaranty product that fails, customer service is the first to bail. I have sent six e-mails to the company . The company or individual that sold this product has responded to 0.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.