Elvis Song Puts Lover in Heartbreak Hotel

Shamus_McFartfinger

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...TL&type=bondage

(01-10) 19:26 PST PERTH, Australia (AP) --

A woman stabbed her boyfriend with a pair of scissors because he repeatedly played the Elvis Presley hit "Burning Love" on the King's birthday, police said Tuesday.

The 35-year-old man was treated for six stab wounds to his head, back and legs at the hospital in the farming town of Northam in Western Australia state late Monday night but was allowed to go home, state police spokeswoman Ros Weatherall said.

His girlfriend was charged with unlawful wounding and was to appear in a Northam court Tuesday.

"Police will allege ... the 30-year-old woman stabbed the man with a pair of scissors during an argument over him playing the same Elvis Presley song again and again," a police media statement said.

Police said the man was stabbed late on the 71st anniversary of Elvis's birth.

=))

Obviously she did not do what he wanted her to when he asked her to Love Me Tender. When she goes to trial her attorney will probably say that listening to the same song over and over again got her All Shook Up while the Prosecutor will say that she is the Devil in Disguise. If she is found guilty I am sure she will throw herself on the mercy of the court and say to the Judge; Don't, Don?t Be Cruel. The Judge will respond by saying she is a Hard Headed Woman and that he hopes next December she will have a Blue Christmas. Once she is behind bars she will see the error of her ways and many times will be found Crying in The Chapel. On visiting day she will tell her husband that he is Always on My Mind. She will ask him Are You Lonesome Tonight? He will tell here about His Latest Flame. All she will have left is her Memories. She will keep herself sane by thinking If I Can Dream. He will stop visiting her and all of the letters she sends to him will come back stamped Return to Sender. A year or so later her husband will finally again visit her and tell her that while he cares for the other woman, She?s Not You. He will admit to her that I Can?t Stop Loving You and how much I Want You, I Need You, I Love You. He devises a plan to bust her out of jail. He tells their children of the plan and of how frightened he is. His children tell him Don?t Cry Daddy, it's going to work out OK. On his next visit he tells her of his plan and that It?s Now or Never but it must be done My Way. During the jail break they are surrounded and told to Surrender, but they finally get away. They drive for days through wind, hail and Kentucky Rain. He tells her that A Fool Such as I could never live without her. When they finally arrive at their final destination and they are settled in for the night all she wants to do is talk. He tells her A Little Less Conversation please so you can Help Me Make It Through The Night. They live happily ever after in the Heartbreak Hotel which is deep In The Ghetto. Just him, his wife, children (with their Teddy Bear) and his Little Sister. Oh yeah, I forgot, his dog too...Old Shep.

Edited by Movie Junkie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.